Saturday, June 17, 2006

Leap Rabbit

This is a sharp departure from my usual post.

You probably know the child's game "Leap Frog" where one person kneels down
on all fours and another person "leaps" over them. Then that person
immediately gets down on all fours and the person that was leaped over gets
up and "leaps." So goes the game.

I was looking outside out back window yesterday morning when I saw two
rabbits in our yard. That's nothing unusual. I noticed these two rabbits
seemed to be having a staring context from just a few feet apart. Suddenly,
one rabbit darts towards the other one. The second rabbit leaps up into the
air while the first one seems to "miss" the second and runs right under it.
This happened two or three times.

Wished I had a camcorder.

Probably not as funny to you as it was to me.

Okay... never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home