Saturday, December 22, 2007

For Now

I know... it's been a terribly long time since I last posted anything. For those of you who have been visiting this blog to see if there's anything new... well... here you go. Maybe you could let others who gave up know...

The lack of anything new hasn't been for any lack of things to write about. Indeed, over the past several months there are plenty of things that kept me continually pondering, reflecting, and re-reflecting. The "time issue" has kept me away for a good while. And I'm not sure how regularly or often I'll be posting. But here we are for now...

1 Comments:

Blogger tgrosh4 said...

Yes, you have lots of good stuff to share. I'll take notes from our conversations and then email you the text for posting ;-)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home