Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Upcoming Posts

Clearly my web log does not have a vast following - if any at all. But just
in case you read this and are interested I plan to post a series of talks I
just gave to a group of 20-somethings who were (at the time of this writing,
they still are) preparing to go to three different countries overseas to do
missionary work for a month. I'll post each talk in short "clips" since
each one took about an hour and involved anywhere from 4-7 pages of
manuscript.

To be honest, I'm doing this at my wife's encouragement. I never would have
thought to do so.

There are four topics I address in five talks - The Body of Christ,
Servanthood, Spiritual Warfare (in two parts), and Holy Spirit Empowerment.
I hope you (whoever you may be) will find these helpful.

I'd be quite glad to "hear" from you as you read these. Just click
"comment" below the appropriate post and send me a note.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Hey Jim,
I will be watching for these posts. I don't expect that I will have any huge following for my blog either, but I have linked to yours now, so maybe you will pick up a few extras.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home